I suggest you ...

CLOSE THE f*ing STATEMENTS!

There is no reason why a majority of the statements haven't been closed yet. Several of them would be easy for the moderator to decide the winner. Yet, for days none of them have been decided.

133 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

When is reasonable deadline for this or else like BTC says we should chip in some more and put up a bounty for recovery of our Bitcoins stuck at the POS site.

• btcbtc commented  · 

yeah this is fucking bullshit... I have a bunch of bitcoin tied up here and coinjedi will not answer any emails or even acknowledge these posts! I am thinking we should find some way to organize a group if he doesn't do something soon...

• anonanaanonana commented  · 

I'm very disappointed, I have .8 BTC there, which I can't get to, because bets aren't being closed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes the site was good when it was good. Now it has been a total scam! Coinjedi does not returni user's bitcoins even after the event date has passes. He won't either pass the statement or return the fee for putting up a statement that has expired. STAY AWAY!

• GJMGJM commented  · 

Be warned: Bets of Bitcoin has still not closed Statements that resolved on 31 December 2013.

• GJMGJM commented  · 

Best of luck folks. The Twitter feed for Bets of Bitcoin stopped in November. Bets that ended December 31 have not been closed. And the BetsOfBitcoin website looks to be located in the Indian Ocean. Not much of a future here. Notice also that the betting activity is dropping.

• Fuck Off AdminFuck Off Admin commented  · 

Site is a scam!! Get out if you can otherwise enjoy your loss.

• GJMGJM commented  · 

Statements resolved December 31, 2013 still not closed. Warning to those who place their BTC with Bets of Bitcoin: the moderators are very slow to close the bets.

Feedback and Knowledge Base